LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
There are many low level tripod turnstiles on the market but this design is our recommendation. It embodies a motorised operation, is of elegant design, and is suitable for internal and external use.
For the control of pedestrians at many locations. This can be office buildings, banks, embassies, ports, airports, rail and metro stations to name but a few. Average throughput up to 20 to 30 persons minimum per minute. Durable access gates to match as illustrated.
Low level turnstiles can be supplied as single units or in multi unit banks. Height of housing 1100mm Width 320mm Depth 1090 mm Passage width 550mm
Turnstile housing, containing controller of folded stainless steel sheet 1.5mm thick, type AISI 304 Bars of 40mm stainless steel fixed to hub and bearings All non exposed surfaces zinc sprayed or painted Lead in and gap closure railing panels of matching construction also available.
Although a manual single directional model is available we offer low level turnstiles with bi-directional powered operation. The drive is activated by lightly applied pressure onto the arms. Arms turn 120o and automatically centre in home position. Operating temperature for internal use +10o to +50oC Operating temperature for external use with built in heaters -25o to +50oC
12V DC or 24V AC Back-up battery system is available if required for up to six hours continuous operation in case of power failure.
Latest version PLC controller located inside housing Control function to client’s choice but including: - Controlled entry, free exit - Controlled entry, controlled exit - Card access system - swipe/proximity/magnetic fixed into housing. We can supply customers own units and link to full security system. - Biometric identification systems. - Way leave lights fitted into housing. - Local override control. - Drop arm facility in case of fire or emergency. - Remote control/monitoring/reporting/change of parameters via RS485/USB/Ethernet
All exposed external surfaces of satin finished stainless steel.
Low level turnstiles bolt to finish ground level with flat surface with one cable access via conduit into housing.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS