HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
It has been difficult historically to design and build a set of double leaf hinged gates that can withstand forcible attack by vehicles. We commend the V principle described here, suitable for entrances either in a portal or limited draw back space. Prevent pedestrian and cycle entry.
Entrances with high security rating.
Double gates up to 6m opening.
Height up to 2m steel infill
Height up to 4m high mesh infill
Framing and traces of heavy duty square and rectangular hollow
section high quality steel - all welded.
Infill square hollow section bars at 150mm c/s. Alternatively welded mesh 75mm x 12.50mm - fixed by clamp bars.
Gates leaves are hung from heavy duty, buttressed, gate posts using heavy duty, sealed bearing hinges, and models are available to suit 4m and 6m openings.
Unique below ground “star frame” provides immense strength and ensures accurate installation.
Hydraulic drive comprising high level ram to gate posts and top rail. Typical opening/closing speed 15 seconds. Hydraulics and PLC control system housed in freestanding lockable steel cabinet located within 15m from gate area. Cabinet includes controller, meter, pump, and all valves as well as override facility in case of power supply interruption. Manually operated versions are available with High Security locking
415/240v 3 phase supply 50Hz (alternate voltages on request)
Motor size 3 Kw
Control voltage 24vDC
IP65 wiring standard throughout
- “Hold to Run” key switch
Open - stop - close in gatehouse/remote location (key switch or push button)
Selector switch for remote location
Card reader (swipe/proximity) intercom
SAFETY AND SECURITY OPTIONS
Red/green 200mm diameter traffic lights, single/double sided.
Green only shows when gates fully open
Infrared beam - stops gate operation when interrupted
Flashing yellow light when gate moving
Safety buffers to each side of leading edge stile and hinged stile to prevent entrapment.
Safety buffer to part of and each side of bottom rail.
Vehicle detection induction loop systems.
Vertical extensions for flat wrap razor wire.
Vertical spikes 100mm long at 100mm c/s
Serrated top rail.
All steel surfaces blasted clean to S3 standards, zinc rich primer sprayed and finished in any standard RAL colour.
Gate foundation “Star Frames” are supplied with a mounting jig and
the assembly is cast in to 600mm deep excavations below each
post location. After the concrete has cured (usually a minimum of
24 Hours) the mounting jig is removed, and the gate posts bolted
to the pre fixed mounting studs on the “Star Frame”. This ensures
accurate installation and effective tip locking when the gate is in
use, and allows for speedy removal and replacement of the gate
should the need arise.
The gate after impact testing undamaged, and when with a mesh cladding nil dispersion
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS