RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
This product has virtually taken over from standard twin strand barbed wire for high security applications. It is supplied in coil form of various diameters and with alternative length of barbs. BTC can be used as a fence topping, a separate entanglement fence or gate and wall toppings. We only recommend product made in accordance with all recognised standards of wire and galvanising.
To prevent unauthorised entry by climbing.
We recommend the BTC is supplied in what is termed as a clipped version – see photo above. This means the coils cannot be over-expanded. The following sizes are available:
Coil Diameter: 305mm, 450mm, 600mm, 730mm, 980mm.
No of Spirals: 33, 54.
No of Clips: 3.
Recommended length: 4m, 8m – 10m, 10m – 12m, 12m – 15m.
Centre wire 2.5mm diameter, high tensile (1500mPA) in galvanised finish.
Barbs of 0.5mm thick galvanised steel strip at 42mm centres with length of barb 27mm.
Standard hot dipped galvanised and supplied in coils.
Stainless steel alternative available.
Fixed by clipping to fence or support wires. Safety gloves are essential for this process.
Flat wrap can be used as a vertical anti-climb deterrent to all types of fence, gate topping and for wall and roof eves. It is also an additional deterrent on high security sites, when fixed to the full height and back of fences.
Flat wrap razor wire is supplied in panels with varying heights.
Panel Height: 500mm, 700mm, 900mm.
Length when extended: 15m.
Weight per coil: 9.5kg, 13kg, 14.5kg.
Recommended as wall or fence topping. For use with existing fence to upgrade to high security.
Core wire -2.5 diameter high tensile (1500 MPA)
in galvanised finish (90 grams/m²).
Blades - 27mm long x 0.45mm thick at 50mm centres.
Clips – Heavy duty dovetail clips at loop overlaps.
All galvanised and supplied in rolls.
When used for fence and wall toppings Flat wrap is attached to horizontal rows of plain wire with stainless steel clips or wire ties.
When used for fence backing, clipped to mesh or tied to steel infill.
Safety gloves are essential for these projects.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS