Rising Spike Barrier
This is designed to look aggressive and to prevent access by non-authorised traffic. However, it is not impact tested but certain clients really like this produced so I include it in our portfolio of products.
To prevent unauthorised entry by ramming by smaller vehicles, such as cars and light vans. Ideal for car park use where normal lifting arm barriers are regularly abused.
Height when raised 450mm
Angle of spike 45o
Width Up to 4m
Depth into ground 738 mm
Spike units cut in tapered shape from 20mm thick steel and set on main shaft at 163mm centres. All contained in prefabricated steel housing for setting into ground. This housing contains conduits for cable, hydraulic hose and if applicable, drainage. Housing with 8mm thick chequer plate. Axle load 20 tonnes. If hydraulic option is used the drive unit is contained in separate freestanding lockable steel cabinet mounted optionally by red/green traffic lights. Cabinet size: 1200mm high x 900mm wide 600mm deep.
The spikes are raised and lowered by either electromechanical drive or alternatively electro-hydraulic unit. Motor size typically 2.2 kw for 4m unit. Drive operating speed 4 to 6 seconds. Not suitable for extremes.
415/240V ac 50Hz, single phase can be used.
All electrical controls are housed in IP66 rated electrical cabinets. In case of power failure a hand wind or hand pump can be used (dependant on motor type).
PLC controls with built in safety features and manual release facility to link with access control systems.
OPTIONAL VISUAL AND ELECTRONIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Traffic light system red/green 200mm diameter installed on freestanding ports single or double sided.
- Flashing yellow light (optional)
- Below ground vehicle detection loop
- Electronic eye beam (optional)
OPTIONAL CONTROL FUNCTIONS:
- Single direction entry or exit - Dual direction entry and exit - Push button up-stop-close located in guard house - Key selector – automatic function/manual/remote - Intercom with handset - Card access system, swipe/proximity/magnetic - Programmable key pad - Tickets and cash (not in our remit)
All units primed and painted with durable finish. Colour red/black, other standard RAL colours available on request.
No pre-cast required. Spike blocker set into pre-dug pit containing concrete base (if necessary). Adjust levelling feet on outer casing, add ducting for cables and ducting (if required), consolidate 1/3rd of concrete, back-fill with remaining concrete and level off.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS